Friday, September 30, 2011

Preparation....and I don't mean H!

By this time next week, we will be on the trails of Raystown doing what we love to do. There is a great crew of guys going and it looks to be an even greater time than last year! My rear hub has been repacked, chain replaced and a final tune on the Spearfish. As fpr the Misfit, not a whole lot to do to a single speed except lube the chain and check the tire pressure. That is why I LOVE my single speed. On the down side, I can't find my damn headlight, which is totally pissing me off since a night ride is in the plans.

A good part of the Raystown mob hit up Codorus for some trail time, fine tuning and for Keegan, a rip on his new 29er. I would have loved to join them but I bailed until these stitches in my elbow come out. I do not want to have any issues going to Raystown like I did last year. Going into a trip already injured is no fun!

Come see us this weekend @ Wellspan's bike hike for cancer! We will be turning wrenches @ Indian Rock Elementary and I plan of riding the trail to lend mobile assistance. The girls will all be there in their new Simplicity shirts, thanks to Shannon, riding the trail.

Get out there and RIDE!
Cheers
Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment